NetDoc's Work Bench...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hopefully, you can see it now! :D :D :D

I have a pile of crescent wrenches, channel locks as well as other adjustable wrenches, but I prefer to WIR and Wrench It Right and use the proper sized wrench or socket... unless I am disassembling, in which case I prefer to WIL. :D Patents and trademarks applied for.

Looks great.
Only thing I would change is the Pro valve would be mounted on the bench so that it didn't stick out farther than the bench. ( I would back it up about 4" )
I have a problem with bumping into things that hang off of the bench, and those square edges would sure leave a mark.
Jim Breslin

Nice anvil but I didn't see the massive selection of hammers that should be readily available.

Bob
---------------------------------
Always use the right tool for the job. A hammer is the right tool for any job. Anything can be used as a hammer.

Only thing I would change is the Pro valve would be mounted on the bench so that it didn't stick out farther than the bench. ( I would back it up about 4" )
I have a problem with bumping into things that hang off of the bench, and those square edges would sure leave a mark.
Jim Breslin
The anvil sticks out over the edge as well. I like it like this. :D
Nice anvil but I didn't see the massive selection of hammers that should be readily available.
I have them in their own special drawer about 15 ft away. I am thinking about keeping my brass 2 pounder as well as a small copper one. I seem to use them the most.

I am thinking about keeping my brass 2 pounder as well as a small copper one. I seem to use them the most.

Keep the brass faced dead blow. You know, the one sold by MAC tools? The one with the green handle that all diesel mechanics have?

NICE shop! Congratulations.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom