Never Used and Some Used bp/w and weights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

selo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am selling a few items to clear space, reduce redundancies, and raise funds for the next purchase.
I strongly prefer local pickup (West Los Angeles). I can ship these items with additional actual shipping charges added to the prices listed below.
1. BCs and Weight Systems:
a. Never Used: DSS LCD 30 lb. wing with the new LP hose and two cam bands; ($305 at DSS) $250.
b. Never Used: DSS SS backplate, medium, 5.5 lbs., ($214 at DSS) $150.
c. Never Used: DiveRite Hog Harness, ($25 at DiveRite) $20.
d. Hammerhead SS backplate (medium, 50 dives); ($79 at Hammerhead) $40.
e. Halcyon 20 lb Active Ballast Control system (90 dives); ($152 new) $80.
f. Halcyon 10 lb Active Ballast Control system (20 dives); ($129 new) $60.
Also for sale are i) UK eLED C4 dive light (20 dives) and ii) UK Blue Tang Titanium Dive Knife (never used) that I will list separately in the appropriate sections.

Let me know if you need pictures. I will take some and upload them asap.
Best regards,

Selo

Last edited:
Very interested. Looking at the DSS wing, backplate and the harness with the Halycyon 10lb system too. Was on the phone with Tobin at DSS this morning and this setup should work well for some of my diving.

Estimate of shipping cost to Phoenix? Can you do PayPal? New to this board but eBay user ID is "coppolea" so you can check out my reputation. Would be looking to purchase this week. Was planning to order simsilar setup from DSS on Thursday anyway.

If shipping is not outrageous, this could be fate.

Last edited:
I had gotten the DSS material from Tobin after consulting him but I never got around to setting it up. I got a Freedom plate at the same time and used that with my Oxycheq Mach V, so now, I do not need the DSS rig any more.

Let me see what USPS charges. If I can get them in a rectangular box, and the box weighs about 15 lbs, shipping to 85301 may be about $16? Not sure but will check tonight.

ebay did not have a seller ID "coppolea", but perhaps it is a buyer ID? Anyway, PayPal will work for me. Let's touch base later tonight. Thanks.

Selo

will private message you with details. Occurred to me that I should not post them in an open forum.

Last edited:
The DSS rig (plus the DR hog harness) is sold, pending payment.

I posted some pictures for the HH SS bp and the Halcyon ditchable weight pouches that slide onto the 2 in webbing.

Let me know if you have questions.

Best regards,

Selo

Attachments

• Hammerhead1.jpg
    Hammerhead1.jpg
    399.2 KB · Views: 102
  • Hammerhead2.jpg
    Hammerhead2.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 110
  • Halcyon ABC 20 System.jpg
    Halcyon ABC 20 System.jpg