New 2 Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And a big Howdy back atcha, Ponjo. Congratulations on getting certified. I waited until I was fifty to learn, so I know what you mean.

Scubaboard is a great place to get ideas, make contacts, and find new dive sites.

Fill out your user profile--let us know where you are, where you dive, that sort of thing.

-Bryan

Where are you in South Florida? We've got a very active local group of divers, and we always welcome new folks. I'm in Hollywood, but we've got members all over the state.

Check out the Florida Conch Divers' forum here, and be sure to look in the Private Trips folder. (They're private in the sense that they're not advertisements - everybody's welcome.) We get together pretty often - in fact I'm beach diving today and early morning on at least one day this weekend.

Good luck on your certification, and I hope to cross paths in the water some time.

BTW, where are you taking classes and how far along are you? You might want to check out the New2Scuba forum - it's full of answers to common problems that all of us have had when we were just starting out.

Welcome to the board and the sport,
Grier

Welcome to my world. I hope you love diving in Florida as much as I do diving Southern California. Great exercise for the body and good karma for the soul.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

Let's dive!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom