New caver, trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSam:

Delaware.

Was that you???

Nope, I'm backmount HP100's with a sidemount AL80..

Gregg Stanton

OMG!!!

I remember Gregg and you, on Thursday afternoon/evening.

I did not dive Thursday because we just arrived in Marianna from a 22 hour car ride. I'm sure I looked liked death warmed over but yes, that WAS me....:rofl3:

ScubaSam:

Delaware.

Was that you???

Nope, I'm backmount HP100's with a sidemount AL80..

Gregg Stanton

OMG!!!

Yep, that was us. I went and spoke to Gregg for a few minutes. I think you came back to the table as I was walking away, we just said "hi" in passing. When ya'll were gearing up to get in the water Sam told us who you were, so I'm guessing she spoke to you at some point.

-cave diving is addictive isn't it...

Spring water ought to be on the controlled substances list...

We were the last two to leave before you and Denise had JB to yourselves. (I think the buzzards followed me home, if that helps.)
Congratulations, Lowvis. I enjoyed reading your report. Where in the northeast are you from?

I'm sure we were there the same day you were cause I also met Denise for the first time that weekend at JB. She is soooooooooo nice, to the point of unbelievable but she is just that nice, and funny as hell. That girl had me in stitches all weekend.

You were definitely not the side mount student with the leaky 6" SPG hose I met. I spoke to several side mount divers that weekend but don't recall which one you were. I was the loud mouth New Yawker who invaded the quiet setting of JB but not the one who fell at the exit point....:rofl3:

May I ask the name of your instructor?

Yep, that was us. I went and spoke to Gregg for a few minutes. I think you came back to the table as I was walking away, we just said "hi" in passing. When ya'll were gearing up to get in the water Sam told us who you were, so I'm guessing she spoke to you at some point.

Sam must have got the info from Denise. Too bad I didn't ask around a bit more, would have been fun to talk to you and Sam.

Spring water ought to be on the controlled substances list...
We can start a petition!!! :D

We were the last two to leave before you and Denise had JB to yourselves. (I think the buzzards followed me home, if that helps.)

It's the northern meat, I tell ya, the NORTHERN meat!!! We smell different! :shocked2:

Sam must have got the info from Denise. Too bad I didn't ask around a bit more, would have been fun to talk to you and Sam.
You were in class so we did not want to distract you.

Were you driving a really loud looking truck(jeepything)?

If so, we met at the WCDC meeting.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom