NEW DGX Vertical Pocket $19.95

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveGearExpress

Contributor
Reaction score
New Product -

The DGX Gears Vertical Velcro pocket offers enough space to fit an SMB, back up lights, slate or notepad, finger spool, back up mask or many other accessories. Designed for use on the waist, this pocket will mount on any { 2 in | 5 cm } webbing. The main pocket opening is designed with very tight tolerances so smaller objects will NOT slip out of the sides when swimming or upside down underwater. This secure pocket design does limit the main compartment opening size so this pocket is not appropriate for cold water diving where large gloves are required. Inside the pocket we include a loop of line for clipping off items for added organization if you desire. The large outer-flap with YKK zipper pocket is easy to access and large enough for a DGX 600 light, arrows, cookies or line squares. It also includes a rigid handle stiffener at the base of the flap to make it easier to open. Made in the USA.
The pocket is rectangular shaped with dimensions of { 7.5 x 10 in | 19 x 25 cm } and expands up to { 3 in | 7.6 cm } deep when filled. A fine mesh webbing piece sewn in at the bottom provides adequate drainage. Two { 1 in | 2.5 cm } nylon webbing strips along the back provide a secure fit on any { 2 in | 5 cm } webbing.

https://www.divegearexpress.com/dgx-gears-vertical-velcro-pocket

DX-101004_1.jpg

wish you guys would make these to go on the vertical portion of a HOG harness......

I wish I would have seen that before my order shipped I would have tacked it onto the order.

Halcyon makes a nice one. Has smaller pocket inside to hold 4 lbs weight. Can fit a lot of stuff.

sigh.. my order too...

i have a problem with loaded pockets with loops sliding down my hardness though... i wonder how snug this one is

I tacked one onto my buddies order so we will see how it works out. I hope the opening is big enough for my big hands.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom