• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

new stuff for sale

Discussion in 'Old Unclassified Classified Ads' started by robert0550, Oct 7, 2004.

1. robert0550

robert0550 Guest

Hey all,

I am selling some items that I am not going to be using, I am taking offers right now on them so email me your offers. and I will email you back

first up a pair of Atomic Aquatic "liquid blue" split fins these are the best of the best. they are 100% brand new I have pics available on request they are a size large. in the package.

I also have a pair of Mares Avanti dive boots size 9 mens and 10 womens these are new and have not been worn.. pics available on request.

scuba max two pane mask this is clear and brand new in the box very low volume
    pics available on request.

also I have a ssi total dive log. log book its the one that zips up and comes with the ssi tables and pages..

make me an offer on any or all of the equipment.
    email me for pics or with offers. robert0550@charter.net

thanks for looking
    Robert

2. robert0550

robert0550 Guest

The log book is sold pending funds.

Everything else is still available. I have had several emails asking about the fins so I will place the info here. these are the actual Liquid Blue Splits from atomic aquatics.
    I am asking 100.00 shipped for them. and Yes they are 100% brand new and I will include my reciept of purchase for warranty purposes.
    thanks for those who have asked.
    Robert

3. sailingangel70

sailingangel70 Guest

I would pay 100.00 for the liquid fins
    Julie

4. video_crusher

video_crusher Guest