New to Scuba Board - New Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hero poli, laika! (i think thats how you say it.)

Welcome to Scuba Board!!! I guess what you have is, "the Ascent Effect" as I call it. Don't worry. Reading this site and posting will ease your longing to get back in the water. Take solace in this- I heard that no part of Greece is more than 85 miles from the sea, so thats only about two hours!

Some of us have been talking about making Diving an olmypic sport, too bad they didn't make it a sport before this Olympics! Go Hellas Go!

Zack

Thanks for the reply. So, this "Ascent Effect" is normal? Will I be able to work again or will I spend every week day surfing the internet about diving?

In any case, today is Friday, so tomorrow I will be under the water again. Life is not that bad after all!

Well, the water is pretty cold at some islands, but is very warm at Chalkidiki, Skiathos, Skopelos, Allonissos, etc.. I do not know much about diving sites though, since I have dived only at Chalkidiki and most on my dives were training dives, so I was more anxious to survive my instructors' teaching techniques (switching off my air, taking of my mask etc) than to enjoy the scenery. I will keep you informed, so you may decide that our next holidays will be in Greece!

Benvenuto a bordo from the middle of Mediterranean sea. :azvatar:
and to the underwater world :fish:
I know the feeling of coming back to work. Depressing. The only thing you want is to go back diving...

Back
Top Bottom