New to Scuba Board

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greets' started by scubachick722, Mar 9, 2008.

1. scubachick722

scubachick722 Guest

I'm new to Scuba Board and am looking forward to meeting divers and exploring this site. My first real dive was last October in Ambergris Caye, Belize. It was absolutely amazing. I even petted a nurse shark! Amazing adventure. If you want to chat about diving, please email me.

2. scubajoe

scubajoe Scuba Instructor

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    Welcome to the board!

Joe

3. Beachlover

Beachlover Manta Ray

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    Hello, Scubachick722! I am new to ScubaBoard, but I have been actively diving since October, 1998. Do you plan to get and stay active in diving? I am sure that you will enjoy it if you do. Southern California has some awesome dive sites. Have fun and good diving to you!

4. DivingPrincessE

DivingPrincessE Single Diver

# of Dives: 50 - 99
    Welcome to the board! You might want to fill out your profile a bit (especially location) if you are hoping to meet divers in your area.

5. DandyDon

DandyDon ScubaBoard Supporter ScubaBoard Supporter

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    [​IMG]

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

[​IMG] don :cowboy:

6. Hi ScubaChick722,

Welcome to Scuba Board!!! Glad to hear you had an amazing experience in Belize.

7. brewontap

brewontap Angel Fish

# of Dives: 100 - 199
    Have been considering Belize for a while and just can't decide. What did you like best about the area you stayed?? Did you make it to the Blue Hole?? Long boat ride.

Have wondered about the logistics of getting to the blue hole and area's where whale sharks hang out.

I'm new to scubaboard too. Hope to hear more about Belize

8. kensparta

kensparta Angel Fish

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    i went to belize just after getting certified. I had a great time too. It was an interesting contrast to my home waters. If you are ever looking for cold water with low vis look me up! Have fun,
    -Ken