For Sale New Wave - Womens - 2 Piece Wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hvfarm

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a New Wave, 2 piece, women's wetsuit to sell. If you have any questions that I might be able to answer, I will do my absolute best. I can not find a size or thickness anywhere on this suit. When we purchased it, it was with a bunch of other diving gear. It does not fit any of the divers in my family. I believe it is most likely a 5mil size Medium. My wife is a small, and it will swallow her up. My son actually tried to get into it and he struggled, he is probably a big medium or small large in size. This is why I am guessing it is most likely a medium.
The suit shows no signs of wear. There are no holes or tears anywhere on the suit that I can find. We simply have no use for this suit to be hanging around if we can't use it. I am hoping that somebody out there would like a nice wetsuit that will allow for some comfortable diving.
I would like to have $75.00 for it, but that can be negotiated. Shipping will be paid by the buyer via the shipping method of their choice.
If you have any questions or ideas of how to find the exact size and thickness, I am happy to look. Please let me know if you would like more information. Thanks for looking.

New Wave Front.JPG
New Wave Back.JPG

Back
Top Bottom