Newbie Says Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whatsamobo

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,

I am new to diving but was hooked on my first snuba in Hawaii. After having the supervisor of the dive session shutting off my air supply so that I would come to the surface, I was advised to try SCUBA diving. The next year I took a two tank dive in Puerto Vallarta and from there vowed to get certified. So in getting prepared for certification, my wife not wanting to be left out asked if she minded if she got certified with me. I thought this was a great idea but she was a bit tentative. She did get through a PADI discovery dive, but is waiting for an ocean dive before she commits to going for certification. Given we would be getting certified in the chilly waters of Puget Sound she wanted to make sure she loves it before making the $$ commitment. I on the other hand will get certified once we return from P.V., whether she decides to or not. I am currently in the process of aquiring my gear, which has brought me to this forum. My questions I will post in another thread.

Thanks for having me here and I look forward to sharing many experiences.
Darren

Hey Darren! Welcome aboard!

-----

Mike.

Welcome to the :sblogo:

You got bit! Right on brutha. Welcom to ScubaBoard, this place is great. Enjoy!

Welcome the the ScubaBoard! The SNUBA bit was terrific....Hope you both take the plunge. Might be cold to get started but you can always go SOUTH!!!!

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Congratulations on taking the first steps toward an incredible life adventure!
Life's crazy, live it! If you ever need any advice or help, we're here for you. You'll get lots of great advice here, just ask!

Britt :fish:
:fish:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom