Nite Rider

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Iguana Don

Reaction score
King & rainreg,

You guys live on the west coast (Ca.), can you tell me if Nite Rider is still in busisness. Am getting a little concerned.

Sent off my "Blackwater 3000" on October 2, to be repaired after only one dive. have tried to contact them, 3 e-mails and a phone call. Have gotten no response to my e-mail & phone call resulted in speaking to one of those !@#$% answering systems, have yet to speak to a real person & got no return phone call.

If this is how they conduct busisness, I don't care how good their product is, I will get rid of it & use candles if necessary. Can you help? They're located in San Diego.

Hi Don,

Yes, they are still in business.

The number I have for repair is 858-637-4848. I have found that it is usually best if you can call during the morning hours, people tend to be less involved in other things if you catch them first thing in the morning.

KN has said that he will personally call Tom, the owner and speak with him as he knows him.

Cheers,

I called at 10:30 a.m. CST, the number I used is the same as yours, left message on repairs voice mail after talking to operator. Sent E-mails to dive@niterider.com
yet hadn't received any replys.

One mention here and WOW!

KN, Thanks for the help, got it back on the 14th, they didn't repair it though.

THEY SENT ME A BRAND NEW ONE.

Even though it took longer than I anticipated, it was well worth the wait. Will do more busisness with them in the future.

Thanks to NITE RIDER, and again THANK-YOU KING NEPTUNE for your secret bag of connections.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom