Not scuba, but stuff FS: ipod touch 8 GB, Nextel i580 & Sprint ic502

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

medic001918

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys...so the wife and I have a few things we want to sell. Figure I'd offer them up here for anyone who might be interested.

My wife got an ipod touch (8 gig) about two weeks ago, but decided to get an iphone instead. So since her ipod was opened and used, she couldn't return it. Now she wants to sell it. Retail on it is $299. So how about $225 with shipping? I can take pictures if they're wanted. But it's like new, and has all the original packaging.

I also have a Nextel i580 that I'm looking to sell. I switched away from Nextel and have the phone kicking around. It works great, and is in good shape. I can take pictures if desired. I might even have the original box...but I'm not sure. The phone comes with the belt clip, wall charger and a car charger. I've seen these phones going for about $300 or so. Let's call it $150 with shipping and it's yours. I can include my sim card, but I'd have to figure out how to clear it off all of my personal information if you want it.

My wife also have a Sprint hybrid ic502 phone that is about three months old. The phone is in good shape and I'm pretty sure we have the original box for it as well. The phone will include a wall charger, belt clip and I think she has a car charger for it...but I'm not positive. As with the others, I can take photos if requested. Let's do that for $75 shipped.

If any of the prices seem unreasonable, feel free to PM me with an offer. The only one that I'm pretty firm with (but not entirely) is the ipod touch since it's only two weeks old. Once payment is received I'll get the items shipped within a day or two for you. I can expedite shipping if you need it for the holidays, but any additional expense other than ground will be up to you to pay.

Thanks,
Shane

Now that this got reposted, I'm going to adjust some prices.

$200 for the iPod, $75 for the i580 and $50 for the ic502.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,
Shane

PM Sent
:monkeydan

You know... this new miscellaneous forum was a great idea. It came about due to a complaint! :D

Back
Top Bottom