Ocean Signal RescueME PLB1 CHEAP...!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll do that. I bet you raw egg can hold 60 psig pressure w/o any problem. :)
Well, yeah, I've taken them to 80 ft intact, then opened them for play. But with your pouch contracting, I wonder? Maybe not.

Well, yeah, I've taken them to 80 ft intact, then opened them for play. But with your pouch contracting, I wonder? Maybe not.

In water, the hydraulic pressure will be evenly applied on the egg surface. Inside the egg is incomprehensible liquid (egg yoke & egg white) so it'll stay intact unless you kick my BCD pocket while diving. It's like putting a paper on a table and you stand on the paper, would the paper crack? Or like water bottle full of water, would the bottle collapse? I'm Will report back here the result of my experiment by the end of next month. :)

Last edited:
Ordered my PLB1 Rescueme just now! :)

And my canister. :)

PLB1.JPG
Ordered my PLB1 Rescueme just now! :)

Good for you. Once you have registered it to NOAA, wait for a few days for NOAA to mail you the sticker. Just make sure you stick the NOAA sticker label with your name on it, the expiration date on the back of the PLB1 and the clear coat protector over the OEM label as shown on mine, above.

Will do Dan. I need the NOAA registration to get my rebate. Are there instructions with the PLB to register it with NOAA?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom