For Sale Oceanic/Aeris Dive Computers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

arkstorm

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am listing here several older Oceanic and Aeris dive computers which I have accumulated over the years. These computers have served me well and function 100%, used as recently as last month. I have always tried to match algorithm among all of my computers and have recently migrated toward ZHL-16c for tec diving but these DSAT based computers are excellent for recreational dive profiles, particularly for repetitive dives over multiple days. All prices include shipping to lower 48.

1. Oceanic Atom 2.0. This computer is in good shape, some scuffs on the case but none on the screen. Hoseless air integrated capable with MH8A type transmitter (not included). User replaceable CR2430 battery with insanely long battery life. This was my primary DC for many years and is just the right size to also wear as a primary timepiece when on a dive trip. $175.00 shipped.

2. Oceanic VT3. Excellent condition. There are some scuffs on the screen protector which are invisible when the computer is in the water. I replaced the original strap with a NATO style strap. Hoseless air integrated capable with MH8A type transmitter (not included). User replaceable CR2450 battery. I picked this computer up recently for my daughter and we used it on one dive trip last month, worked great. This is a puck-style computer. Simple to operate and easy to read. $175.00 shipped.

3. Aeris Atmos ai. Very good condition. Some minor scuffs on case and screen protector which are invisible when the computer is in the water. This is an air integrated console with a built-in compass. I recently replaced the original QD hose with miflex (not QD). CR2450 battery is user replaceable and lasts forever and a day. This is my all time favorite console computer. It has been super reliable. Easy to operate, easy to read. $150.00 shipped.

4. Aeris Atmos. Well used condition. Lots of scuffs on the case and screen protector which become invisible when the computer is in the water. Boot is missing. I replaced the original strap with a NATO style strap. User replaceable CR2450 battery lasts insanely long time. This has served as my backup computer for years. It is a simple, no frills, set it and forget it type of a deal. Very easy to operate, easy to read, and has been very dependable. $50.00 shipped.

1. Oceanic Atom 2.0

Attachments

• IMG_2432.jpeg
    IMG_2432.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 29
2. Oceanic VT3.

Attachments

• IMG_2442.jpeg
    IMG_2442.jpeg
    126.2 KB · Views: 26
3. Aeris Atmos ai.

Attachments