Oceanic Datamax Pro computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubble Junkies

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Oceanic Datamax Pro diving computer - air integrated and comes with compass on the boot. Very intuitive to use and large number display. Calculates air usage and no deco time every two seconds. Still works wonderfully, no scratches or damage. Just recently replaced battery. Comes with owner's manual. Can send photo.

price? number of dives?

It's priced at $300, that's with the compass. It probably has close to 100 dives on it, but it's hard to know exactly since the log only keeps the last 9 dives. If you run a search for the Oceanic Datamax Pro, it will pull up the newer models so you can review the specs. This one is the Datamax Pro - the one on the market new now is the Datamax Pro Plus 2. The big changes Oceanic has made is the newer models work with nitrox and are backlit. I also have the quick disconnect if you want it, but it disconnects from the first stage rather than the computer boot on this model.

IMG_0085.jpg

I've got the same exact computer. Anyone know if I can calibrate it myself. It's got a new battery; when I turn it on it cycles through and then goes blank. Oceanic said it needs to be calibrated.

Thanks.

wheelr20 - I just looked in the owner's manual and there's nothing about how to calibrate it yourself. You might want to send it in to Oceanic. Any authorized dealer ought to be able to help you do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom