Closed: Oceanic OCI complete

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Kid

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I have an Oceanic OCI Black and Blue with USB and transmitter brand new in the box that has never been used. It sells for $1,200 plus tax and I will let it go for $700.

IMG_0902.JPG IMG_0901.JPG IMG_0903.JPG

Last edited:
In need of a dive computer quick for Komodo trip first week of September. If there is no takers, and if you can consider USD500, msg me immediately or e-mail me asap at jefferi@outlook.com... Am off to the Komodo's on the 2nd so hopefully you are willing at the soonest....

Regards

In need of a dive computer quick for Komodo trip first week of September. If there is no takers, and if you can consider USD500, msg me immediately or e-mail me asap at jefferi@outlook.com... Am off to the Komodo's on the 2nd so hopefully you are willing at the soonest....

Regards

Thank You for your offer.

I do not need to sell it and I will keep it for myself before I sell it for that price. I will consider an offer, just not that.

Happy hunting and enjoy your trip

Thanks Again

I just noticed that leisure pro had a similar price also.

Again, my is new still in the box, and no taxes.

I will go down to $750

Go to buy it at ????.com
Then put it in your shopping cart
go to checkout, and then you will find it is an extra charge for the transmitter
I checked it out myself and found out this information
misleading by the .com store, and those are the facts

Back
Top Bottom