Wanted Oceanic Pro Plus 2 air/nitrox computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flybigjet

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Greetings, all--

Looking for one of the older Oceanic Pro Plus 2's to outfit my wife. I have one, love it, and would like to get her the same model for continuity's sake. Compass not required, qd I could go either way for.

A little beat up is fine as long as it's in fully functional condition, is waterproof, etc.

We're planning a Palau/Truk trip next January, and I'm slowly starting to piece together gear for her. Since I'm going to be broke, broke, broke paying for the trip non-outrageously priced computers work better thana brand new shiny and chrome-y one.

Thanks, all!

R.

Hello pm me if you are still looking

Ok-- noob alert.

How do I PM? This interface isn't the same as the usual one I use on boards.

Halp?

TIA--

R.

PS: Yes, I'm interested...... just need "you're an idiot, here's how you PM" help.

good question i dont see how to do it .
i can call you or you can call me after 6pm est

gb 845 492 9094

Hondaid--

Hopefully someone will chime in here about how to PM. Just because I'm an idjiot doesn't mean it's not possible!

I'm stepping to the simulator here in Houston in a few minutes, so I won't be able to call tonight (unless you want a *really* early wakeup call.

Perhaps we can chat tomorrow or the next day-- my schedule's all over the map; I'm out of The Box about 8 east coast time tomorrow (Thurs).

Cheers--

Rod

Aahhhh-- I think a "Conversation" is what is considered a "PM".

I will send you one-- please to be checking to see if it shows up!

Off to the box.

Rod

I found a new/old-stock Pro Plus 2.1 today for a very fair price, so no computer needed any more.

Thanks to all!

R.

Greetings, all--

Looking for one of the older Oceanic Pro Plus 2's to outfit my wife. I have one, love it, and would like to get her the same model for continuity's sake. Compass not required, qd I could go either way for.

A little beat up is fine as long as it's in fully functional condition, is waterproof, etc.

We're planning a Palau/Truk trip next January, and I'm slowly starting to piece together gear for her. Since I'm going to be broke, broke, broke paying for the trip non-outrageously priced computers work better thana brand new shiny and chrome-y one.

Thanks, all!

R.

I have two Oceanic Pro Plus 2 computers for sale. Both have a compass and quick disconnect. I may also have the computer data download cable. Both are in excellent condition. Had to give up diving due to our advanced age. Don't know what they're worth but I'm thinking $400 for the pair or make an offer. Also have BCD's, regulators, two full face AGA masks, wetsuits, roller bags, led lights, a Sea & Sea DX-1G dive camera, and lots of miscellaneous accessories.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom