Oceanic products

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Da Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
So looking around in my local dive shops in Charlotte, NC and in Key Largo (where I am at presently). I am noticing a strange trend. I can't find any Oceanic products in the stores no more, and yes these are authorized dealers for Oceanic. No BCDs, no masks, fins, computers, nothing. Just stuff that hasn't been sold yet. Is Oceanic having problems getting goods to their stores? Are they switching to online ordering only? Or worse, are they slowly going out of business?? Anyone else noticing this unsettling tend?

We have them in stock!!!

The bankruptcy of Hanjin Shipping has a number of retailers in questionable shape with inventory. There are ships that have been seized by creditors or are stuck at sea. I'm dealing with this currently for work. If Oceanic ships their goods from Asia via Hanjin that might account for some of it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom