Oceanic VT3 Dive Computer - Online Class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveNav

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We are pleased to inform that the Online Class for the Oceanic VT3 dive computer is now available.

This class includes 44, professionally made, interactive and effective multimedia audio / visual, several quizzes and a final test packaged in a cost effective online class that will make for an enjoyable user experience.

The class shows how to program the VT3, then takes you for a virtual dive with the VT3 first using air then with Nitrox and also with multiple tanks. It also covers decompression situations and reviews how the VT3 responds to those potentially dangerous situations - such as ascending too fast or going too deep - that you might encounter while diving.

Once taken, the VT3 Online Class doubles as an online Multimedia User Manual that can be consulted from anywhere around the world.

You can enroll in the VT3 Online Class either by purchasing it using 850 Bubble Credits ($8.25) or by obtaining an Activation Code from your dive store.

As of today at DiveComputerTraining.com you can find Online Classes for the following Oceanic Dive Computers: Veo100, Pro Plus 2, Veo 1.0, Veo 2.0, Veo 3.0, Geo, Geo 2.0, OC1, VT3

Alberto and Doug

Last edited:
Very worthwhile...I've had my VT3 for 4 years, have over 400 dives and even I learned a few new tricks for navigation. I know, I know...RTFM, but I'm a seeing kinda guy and it's easy to miss these small things in the amount of info in the manual.

I am glad you liked it.

Now get the VT3 in the simulator and go virtual diving with it:wink:

Tell your friends - and students - about us.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

I signed up for the VT3 class, but never saw any video. It just seemed to be an outline of what was in the manual. When I clicked the support button it took me to a page that said I didn't have access to the forums. I never saw any information as to how to contact anyone. It was a confusing web site and I feel I wasted my money. If someone can point me in the right direction, I will be glad to try it again.

I signed up for the VT3 class, but never saw any video. ....

What? What do you mean you never saw any video?
What do you see when you click HERE?

.... When I clicked the support button it took me to a page that said I didn't have access to the forums. .....
Before you can post in our support forum you need to log-in ..... use the same ID/PW you created when you registered with us.

BTW, what is your id on our site? I can't find any GISdiver

Last edited:
Had the same problem. Finally figured out that I had to click on the link in the confirmation email to activate the account.

Give that a try.

DiveNav, I clicked the link you provided and I do see the video, but this is what I see when I go to the class.
DiveNav.jpg

If you can't see the image, it says:
" Sorry
The creator of this video has not given you permission to embed it on this domain. This is a Vimeo Plus feature."

Notice that I am signed in (it says sign out at the top) and when I go to the home page it welcomes me with my name.

Is it possible to purchase credits and redeem them without being registered? The only email I have is thanking me for my purchase. There is no other information in it.

...... it says:
" Sorry
The creator of this video has not given you permission to embed it on this domain. This is a Vimeo Plus feature.".......
The video in the image is the first video of the class and as such it should be visible by anyone - no need to register or log-in to see this video.

The only explanation for the error message is that you are not accessing our site directly.

This could happen when accessing the internet in some airports or hotels that provide free internet access but do some tricks with urls

Could you post image with url address?
Who is your internet service provider?

DivNav,
here is the URL I am accessing. This is from my home and I have a Time Warner roadrunner cable modem. I am using Windows 7.

Dive Computer Training

I logged in again today, but I still get the same message about the video when I go to the VT3 class. Just tried to access the DivNav forum and was able to see the forum threads. Maybe the forum would be a better way to solve this.

DivNav,
I logged into the forum, and was told that..."You are not authorised to read this forum." Seems odd since I could see the forum threads before logging in, but not after. I'm still not able to view the class video and it appears the forum is the only way to contact anyone or get help.

I have no more time to devote to these endless problems.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom