Old timer looking for Dive buddy(s)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chilliguy

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Dusting off my gear after a bunch of years and looking to meet some dive buddies to hit the waters around Halifax area. Most of my dives are commercial out of B.C. Working under ice, surveying first growth logs then salvaging throughout the summer months. Kinda burnt me out, hoping pleasure diving will renew the spark. Rescue and Nitrox cert.

I have free time thru the week with occasional weekends.

Dusting off my gear after a bunch of years and looking to meet some dive buddies to hit the waters around Halifax area. Most of my dives are commercial out of B.C. Working under ice, surveying first growth logs then salvaging throughout the summer months. Kinda burnt me out, hoping pleasure diving will renew the spark. Rescue and Nitrox cert.

I have free time thru the week with occasional weekends.

Hi there! I've recently moved to Freeport in the Sou West of Nova Scotia... Have you found any dive buddies yet? Drop me a line here if you're getting out. Would love to connect with other divers here!

Taren

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom