One Of The Most Remarkable Events In Sports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now if the Gunners can beat Sh1tty, RD beat the Canaries, Sky Blues lose again to the Welsh and United beat the Cherries, I'll be a happy guy.

When I lived in the UK Arsenal were my team (still are, but I rarely get to watch them).

In 1994 they became the first English team in over 100 years to win the championship undefeated, another remarkable sporting feat. That team was called "the Invincibles". At the time we thought it was the start of a golden age of dominance. But we have not won a single title since then, and only managed to come as high as 2nd a single time.

Such is the way of sports.

+1 Congratulations to Leicester!

I once watched a match between Man United (which was #1) vs Man City (which was dead last and slated for relegation). Somehow Man City scored and held Man United scoreless and won. I don't remember what the final score was but Man City was doggedly brilliant. What an upset that was. I still have the VCR tape but no machine to play it on.

I think that the Cubs winning WS would be bigger than the Foxes winning PL. Just saying.
Cleveland Browns -the worst run franchise in American Professional Sports- winning the Super Bowl next year is somewhat comparable. . . (and that's only at about 200-to-1 odds).

Cleveland Browns -the worst run franchise in American Professional Sports- winning the Super Bowl next year is somewhat comparable. . . (and that's only at about 200-to-1 odds).

I know. I don't really care for American sports much but it seems to me that the Cubs would make a better story than the Browns.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom