One space on La Galigo Liveaboard to Banda & Raja Ampat in Nov 2017 with 15% discount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

image.jpeg

Great! Welcome aboard! I'll be sending form to fill out & other info through email from now on. :)

For those who still want to go in this trip, I can put you in waiting list until mid November when the 1st deposit is due or book directly to La Galigo Liveaboard for the reverse trip, 1-13 Nov, 2017 from Sorong to Ambon, here: Schedule & Rates

Unfortunately no at this time, but I'll put you on a waiting list just in case a cancellation comes up. Thanks for asking.

Actually, please put me on the waiting list for a FEMALE share :0). I was wondering if there were spaces beyond that one male share...sorry to not be clear. Thanks!

Oh, OK. There is a cabin booked by 2 female divers currently. It's still 13 months away. Anything can happen between now & then. I'll PM you if one of them cancels the trip.

Everyone has put down his or her deposit though & it has been forwarded to La Galigo. So this trip is good to go. I'm just surprised that it's booked full this early.

Back
Top Bottom