Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
--1300 Lumens, 8 Degrees Narrow Beam Angle, Titanium Alloy Side Button Switch, 2 Lighting Modes. 😎😎
-Powerful and high sustainable outputs
-Throws light beam very far away
-Solid build quality
-Compact Size
-On/Off button for easy one-handed use.
-Includes one 18650 3400 MIH battery and USB C charging cable.
-USB C battery makes for simple charging without needing a dedicated charger.
-Long Runtime allows for multiple dives before needing a recharge.
-Bright enough to serve as a primary light in warm clear water recreational dives.

Thanks for Mark Hitchcock sharing with us. 👍

👉See more details on Amazon:

Attachments

• D530 (2).jpg
    D530 (2).jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 30
  • d530 (3).jpg
    d530 (3).jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 29
  • d530 dive light.jpg
    d530 dive light.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 32
  • d530 scuba flashlight.jpg
    d530 scuba flashlight.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 35
Below is the response I got from this advertiser. They want to come here to scubaboard to look for testers but they want you to have a facebook account. Well why don't they go find the testers on the facebook. They are here constantly getting free advertising and playing by their own rules, don't let them get away with it. Unless of course they want to drop the stupid facebook requirement.

"Hi friend, please provide your gmail and your facebook link to me, I will tell you more details about testing"

Below is the response I got from this advertiser. They want to come here to scubaboard to look for testers but they want you to have a facebook account. Well why don't they go find the testers on the facebook. They are here constantly getting free advertising and playing by their own rules, don't let them get away with it. Unless of course they want to drop the stupid facebook requirement.

"Hi friend, please provide your gmail and your facebook link to me, I will tell you more details about testing"
Why not open a Facebook account and get a free light to test? Maybe they want a wider audience for giving you something on their dime.

Hello, all friends, of course we have our own facebook account, please follow it: Ashley Lee
Thank you~

Hello, all friends, of course we have our own facebook account, please follow it: Ashley Lee
Thank you~
@OrcaTorch-Amazon Seller Have you considered becoming a business sponsor yet? Given the use of Scubaboard’s forums for your continued spam, paid-for and reimbursed reviews and other miscellaneous promotion? Wildly inexpensive in comparison to the publicity you’ve gathered from the site, especially with the three or more accounts on here claiming to be affiliated with @OrcaTorch or @OrcaTorch dive light as well as the personal accounts. At current pricing, one sale generated from the 3x retail markup of OT lights would pay for your account each year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom