Oversensitive or not?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
were you diving through monte carlo by any chance?
No, not through MC. With the exception of myself, all divers were Pinoy (or Pinay). I don't want to publicly link the DM to the action in case he did say something to them after I left.

Spoon:
were you diving through monte carlo by any chance?

such a reputation they have huh?

Halthron:
oversensitive or not

like what the guys said, you may say or do something about it. but realize there is really not much you can do when it comes to other peoples beliefs and most specially the way they were taught.

we live in a grey/gray world, with black and white as ideals. not stressing yourself out is how you balance the ideals... making the best out of the gray/grey world. accepting the present reality would lessen the stress... then stop breathe think and act the path you choose.

how did yoru bangka/boat anchor? did they use a mooring buoy or did they throw the anchor. if they tossed the anchor, where you affected that you were on the boat that had the anchor fall on a live coral or other small creatures, that may have squashed them?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom