For Sale Panasonic GH4 and Ikelite Full Underwater Package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

colinruggiero

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm selling a GH4 underwater photo/video package that has been used only once. The package includes:

- Panasonic GH4 camera, with original box and all original cables, accessories, manuals, warranty cards, battery charger, etc.
- Panasonic Lumix Vario 7-14 wide-angle lens, with original box, lens cap, lens bag, accessories, etc.
- Ikelite underwater housing for GH4, with TTL circuitry, includes all original accessories, spare parts, manuals, etc.
- Ikelite 8" dome port with proper port adapter for the 7-14mm lens
- Wasabi Power charger with 2 extra batteries

I bought all of this new 2 months ago and have used it on only one dive trip. Loved the size and quality of the system but can't afford to keep it.

Cheapest price on this setup today (with US warranty) is $4480
I'm selling it for $2800

Please contact Colin at ruggiero.colin@gmail.com or 406-570-9532

Last edited:
What is the lower price?

$2800 is the lower price. Before that it was $3400. $2800 is a little more than $1700 off of a basically brand new housing, camera and lens.

I'm leaving the country on Mon. the 28th of March so if I won't be able to ship it after that.

Does the housing have the port for the flash/strobe?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom