Parkway Systems Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This Parkway Systems Noeprene Drysuit served me well keeping me comfy and toasty in the cold Northern Lake Michigan and northern Lake Huron wreck diving. I have not dove the cold fresh waters in a dozen years so much to my dismay this trusty suit seems to have "shrunk" somewhat during those years. I believe it is an XL as I was diving it while my 5'9" frame held around 200lb. It was a little long for my frame and the boot size should go to 12-13 (I'm a 9 and they were quite large.) It kept me dry and toasty during those days but It is now time to part. For its age I'd still put this as "good" condition and it never leaked. I would prefer local purchase as I would like buyer to try it on first.
Thanks for looking

asking $350.

DSCN1897.jpgDSCN1898.jpgDSCN1899.jpgDSCN1900.jpgDSCN1903.jpgDSCN1904.jpgDSCN1905.jpg

New price $250. Will be at white star quarry june 15. And northern mich till 24th if anyone wants to try it out there.

This suit is going on tour. If anyone would like to see it and try it on, maybe even take it on a dive.
June 15th - White Star Quarry, (BTW I am looking for a buddy on a couple AM dives.)
then Briefly in Clinton Township MI then to Port Austin
June 16th - Harbor Beach Boat Dive (through Bruno's dive shop) then heading to Northern MI (Boyne City)
While based in Boyne City.
June 18th Cheboygan.
June 19th Traverse City
June 23,24 Mackinaw City.
See it, use it, make an offer.......

Funny story, it's now back in the original owners possession for his son to use.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom