Pee Valve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As long as it's balanced, you're good. I have installed three of them. I use a 1/2" copper pipe union fitting (sharpened with a file, or grinder on a Dremel) as a hole punch.

JUST REMEMBER TO PUT A HUNK OF 2 X 4 OR SOMETHING INSIDE YOUR SUIT BEFORE YOU WACK THE CUTTER.... OR YOU'LL HAVE A HOLE OUT THE BACKSIDE TOO!!!

Looks like its time for a p-valve. Any opinions? Light monkey, halcyon?
Thanks
Both are good valves. The Halcyon is slightly smaller and gives a cooler "shower head" Spray outta the water. Currently I'm using the LM, works great, good flow.

Did it myself, went with the diverite. Toughest part was to put a hole in my drysuit, 3 mins to do it....3 hours to find the guts to do it....and a6 pack of beer. No leaks
Thanks

3 mins to do it....3 hours to find the guts to do it....and a6 pack of beer. No leaks

LOL... Congrats! There are two things that require a sturdy constitution... installing a pee-valve, and buffing the scratches out of a dome port. Both are easier with a little liquid courage, but just a little!

I've used the SE Tech, LM and Halcyon. SE Tech consistently leaked on two different p-valves. I got tired of washing my undergarment. The Halcyon has less flow resistance, so I'd recommend that one. But Light Monkey isn't bad. Just have to squeeze it out a little harder. I don't think that's TMI.

Does the halcyon have the same size diameter to the light monkey?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom