Sold! PENDING Shearwater Perdix 2 Black with Swift AI Transmitter Like New $1250

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alfa13

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm looking to sell my like new Perdix 2 black and Swift AI transmitter. Everything is in perfect shape and I've only used the computer for 2 dives. My only reason for selling is I prefer using my Garmin and don't think I'll get into technical diving.

Located in Rhode Island, would prefer local meetup in the New England area but I'm willing to ship as well.

Attachments

• IMG_4605.JPG
    IMG_4605.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_4606.JPG
    IMG_4606.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_4607.JPG
    IMG_4607.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_4608.JPG
    IMG_4608.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 71
I'm looking to sell my like new Perdix 2 black and Swift AI transmitter. Everything is in perfect shape and I've only used the computer for 2 dives. My only reason for selling is I prefer using my Garmin and don't think I'll get into technical diving.

Located in Rhode Island, would prefer local meetup in the New England area but I'm willing to ship as well.
How much are you asking?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom