Phuket dive shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Can anyone suggest a great dive shop taking small groups from Phuket ? Not doing a live aboard , buddy is a new diver .
Thanks

It's been a couple of years, but I can recommend Steven who owns Welcome to Phuket dash Scuba, your personal Phuket divecenter and diving school

He is an instructor and will also set up and guide on day trips from Cha Long Pier. I took several trips with him and was very happy. He also certified my friend in both OW and AOW. I tagged along on the OW course and he's a good instructor too.

Perhaps too late but in case not ...

We stayed at the Meridien Phuket Beach Resort by Marriott and the local dive shop Sea fun Divers took great care of us. This is a superb operation with their own dive boat and experienced staff. The Meridien also has one of the nicest house reefs in Phuket, which we were told was rare.

Nat wrote up a few notes about our few days there last month...

We had a private guide (Jorgen) and so did most of the others on the boat, which was great!
I'd definitely ask for him if I was going again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom