Closed: Pinnacle Evolution 3 Drysuit Medium + Fleece undergarment & boots - $400

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aub

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
SOLD

Men's medium suit purchased/used in Melbourne Australia, and now live in Miami, FL, so it's surplus to requirements :)

I used this suit for about 25 dives and it's in excellent condition with the only noticeable wear some marks on the knees. Bought it just after they came out which was ~5 years ago. The seals are in good condition and measured flat wrist = 2.75 inches and neck = 5.5 inches. For reference my wrists are 6.25" in circumference and neck is 15". Both wrist and neck seals are very tight on me - I could have cut down a bit further and still been fine/more comfortable but never got around to it.

The suit comes with the pictured carry bag, size 10 boots, hood, and size large fleece undergarment. I am 5'7" 150lbs and the undergarment fits fine (If I recall correctly the M undergarment was too short). The drysuit itself is good up to about 5'10" in height (Size Charts). The boots will fit a half size up or down (I wear a 9.5).

I'll cover 50% of the actual shipping cost within USA.

Attachments

• DSC02494.jpg
    DSC02494.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 103
  • DSC_0169.JPG
    DSC_0169.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC_0167.JPG
    DSC_0167.JPG
    181.1 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
If this is still available for purchase I would be very interested!

More interested and good looking. But OP will let me know if he wants to settle if it doesn't work out between you two haha

I can post a picture of four crisp, clean Franklins if it helps... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom