For Sale Pinnacle Evolution Undergarment XL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ahanu

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Selling my XL, unisex Pinnacle Undergarments. I have about 10 dives in these, they have been treated with care, have been properly washed and are clean, rip/snag, and imperfection free.

They are like new, as I purchased them from someone who had had them in storage for years, not diving them.

Upgraded to a heated system, so I am selling these. $180 OBO. Buyer pays shipping .

Pics here:
Pinnacle Evolution SCUBA Undergarment

Here is the manufacturer's description:

Evolution Undergarment is designed for harsh climates. It keeps a diver warm in extremely cold waters, and protects the diver from wind and mist above the surface, yet is soft enough on the inside to be worn against bare skin. Ideal for use in waters from 37°F to 55°F.
Outer rip-stop nylon shell stops wind
Center 100g/m2 layer of Thinsulate™ provides warmth and wicks moisture away from the diver
Internal 250g/m2 layer of technical fleece adds additional warmth and is extremely soft and comfortable
Neoprene ankle and wrist cuffs allow easy drysuit donning and keeps moisture from insulation
Arm vents allow perspiration to escape
Neoprene crotch panel adds to flexibility of the suit
Two-way convenience main zipper
Zippered breast pocket
Two fleece lined side pockets
Comfortable ribbed collar
Can be worn with any drysuit
Machine washable
Tog rating (measure of insulation value) of 3.5

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom