Pinnacle Freedom 2 Drysuit - 2XLS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James R

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
This suit has served me well, but it's too big for me! I bought this suit in 2009, and I've done around 50 or so dives in it without any problems. The material this suit is made from is pretty dang tough! Installing the pee valve was harder than I expected, and a nice surprise.

Details:
Front entry, SI Tech valves, YKK-BDM type self donning zipper, etc... you can read about it a bit more here

Includes a Dive Rite balanced pee valve (This is $198 from Dive Gear Express). The valve does not leak where it's installed, but you can easily leak out of it :wink: I may have a couple 42mm condom catheters I will include if I can find where I put them, but no promises on that..they could have been thrown out when someone (read: my girlfriend) was cleaning/organizing in my office/scuba storage room.

Also includes suspenders, XL drysuit hood, drysuit bag, & Inflator hose - Note: I meant to replace this hose b/c it can be tough to connect sometimes, but I never did. My asking price for the suit keeps this in mind.

I will include a pair of all black size 13 chuck taylor high-tops that have never been worn as well, if buyer wants them. I wear size 12 shoes and these work great. I have the old black and white (also size 13) that you can have too, if you'd like two pair of "boots." Just say the word, happy to clear them out!

Seals should be good for at least another season or two if cared for properly. I am not a fortune teller, though.

Please see the Size chart to determine if it will fit you.

Please see the photos here

US shipping only.

Asking just $600 shipped & insured via PayPal. Lowballers, please don't bother. Please send PM.

To save some time and other weird PMs:
1) Yes, the pee valve can be removed. I would not recommend doing so as it would (obviously) leave a hole in the leg!
2) Yes, I would be willing to put it on eBay for you if you feel unsure but don't expect me to cut the price a great deal since I will then have to pay the fee on final value.

First $525 gets it all, shipping and paypal included.

Partial trade consideration: 38-40lb single tank wing.

PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom