Places you can buy Tribolube

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beanojones

Contributor
Reaction score
Places you can buy Tribolube:

I won't be able to edit this first post to include further additions once it has been replied to, so read on to get more info.

But as of this writing (Dec 12, 2008), the following places offer Tribolube 71:

DiveSports:
Discount Scuba Gear at DiveSports.com - Buy Scuba Diving Equipment & Snorkeling Equipment

(Phil Ellis' posts were how I first heard of the product.)

Piranha Dive Manufacturing:
Product Catalog

You might want to use their Piranha's main address, and search from their site for tribolube since I linked a frame address above, and I am not sure how their site works when you link a frame:
Piranha Dive Manufacturing

Still looking for a place to get the other products especially their O2-clean degreaser, KO2.

Woot! Piranha has the protectant up as well:
Product Catalog

Again probably better to to the top page and search your self to make sure your cart works right, but I wanted to link direct to the product.

Still waiting to see the Ko2, but things are definitely moving in the right direction. (It shows a result in the search but does not display the product.

Edit: FOund the Ko2 under the general lubricant heading. Since it does not have the word tribolube in the description, search was not finding it by Tribolube.

Here's the direct link to the lubricant page which includes the ko2:
http://www.piranhadivemfg.com/shop/?shop=1&cat=156

Beano,

Glad you found it and also glad you posted your findings to the board.

Woot! Piranha has the protectant up as well:
Product Catalog

Again probably better to to the top page and search your self to make sure your cart works right, but I wanted to link direct to the product.

Still waiting to see the Ko2, but things are definitely moving in the right direction. (It shows a result in the search but does not display the product.

Edit: FOund the Ko2 under the general lubricant heading. Since it does not have the word tribolube in the description, search was not finding it by Tribolube.

Here's the direct link to the lubricant page which includes the ko2:
Lubricants, Product Catalog

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom