Pohang Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

traveldiver

Reaction score
:confused: Can anyone elaborate any info they may have in regards to diving in Pohang, Korea? Need any links you may know of, diving operators, tips, etc. Thank you!!!!

The best diving in SK is to get the flight from Seoul to Okinawa and dive there. Tropical reefs and awesome diving. Outside of that Cheju (sp?) Island is OK.

Don't listen to Japandiver. I dive here twice a month and like it just fine.

Do you or your clients speak korean? I may be able to help but only if you can speak the language. All of my diving is done through clubs from Seoul. I might be able to get a phone number for Pohang from one of them but if you can't speak the language it'll be a waste of time.

Didn't mean to upset the locals.... Been diving up that way but not as much as some, had some OK dives but maybe I'm spoiled with warm water and 100ft viz every day.

Lots of guys from the military here travel that way any dive shops that speak English I can reccomend to them??

japan-diver once bubbled...
Didn't mean to upset the locals.... Been diving up that way but not as much as some, had some OK dives but maybe I'm spoiled with warm water and 100ft viz every day.

Lots of guys from the military here travel that way any dive shops that speak English I can reccomend to them??

No worries. :wink: I dive with these guys. www.scubagp.com James is a great guy. The site is in korean but send him an email and you'll get a friendly response in english.

There's also www.scuba21.com I've nevered dived with these guys but the owner is very fluent and they have a lot of foreigners who dive with him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom