Poker Night Tonight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

outback

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
OK, this is short notice, and it's a school night, but we believe that if you're going to party, you may as well keep at it. So, after the shenanigans of the Houston Happy Hour, and sundry other events of the weekend, CHUM will keep the beer flowing this evening...

CHUM POKER NIGHT FUNDRAISER
Monday March 6th, 7:00 pm & 9:30 pm
Stag’s Head Pub, 2128 Portsmouth (Same venue as the Happy Hour)

Come join CHUM for a No Limit Texas Hold ‘Em tournament to help us raise sponsorship money for our Texas Dragon Boat Festival race team.

There will be two games, one starting at 7:00 and another at 9:30. Seating is first come, first serve, so arrive early if you want to play. No experience is necessary. Players of all levels will be there, so this is a great way to learn how to play Hold ‘Em if you’ve never played. Cost will be $20 per game with a limited buy-in and re-buy window. Both games will be tournament style. The winner of the 7:00 game will get a $30 Pappa’s gift certificate and the winner of the 9:30 game will get a $40 Pappa’s gift certificate.

These games are open to everyone, so pass the word around. All proceeds will go to sponsor CHUM’s dragon boat. If we cover the cost of that, any additional proceeds will be donated to the Dive Pirates Foundation.

Pass the word around and come join us for a night of poker and fun.

The thread with details can be found here : http://www.chumclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1004

This was a blast. Thanks Outback for posting. I can't believe I had never learned to play Texas Hold 'Em!! I can't wait for the next poker night.

Thanks for patiently teaching me the ropes! or is that the cards??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom