Poseidon Atmosphere FFM with OTS 2010 Comm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CCR Josh

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
ede4f90be2f212dbec11669b33d3866f.jpg
90a8c517abb71909a49fd3a66d61d55c.jpg
7f1b49b61f29a53ed951b78f331a50bf.jpg
8046386be2d8e6c6b143543586ef6e08.jpg

I am selling my Poseidon Atmosphere FFM with Xstream 1st stage. The mask has around 20 dives on it, all fresh water. Along with it I have the OTS SSB-2010 4-channel transceiver (5 Watts Output Power) and the Super Mic installed on the mask. The mast has only been used once since the comm equipment was installed.

Original prices (approx):

• FFM & 1st stage - $1450
  • SSB-2010 - $1199
  • Super Mic - $599
  • Total: $3248

I'm looking to sell the entire setup (all packed in a high quality padded case from OTS, and I'll even throw in the Omniswivel second stage swivel pictured) for $2000 OBO.

Atmosphere FFM:
mask_atmosphere_pic51_m_0.jpg
The full-face mask of choice for professional and cold water diving

The perfectly ­fitting Atmosphere is the full­face mask of choice for professional and cold water diving.

The perfectly fitting Atmosphere protects your face from the cold.
Install communication equipment to talk with your buddy during dives. As an over pressure mask it also allows you to dive contaminated water without getting dirty water on your face.
Technical Features:
> For optimum performance, the Atmosphere should be connected to an Xstream 1st stage.
> Highly effective defogging system
> Antidistortion visor
> Prepared for communication system
Colours: Black
You want more informtion?
Regulator Specifications & Comparison
Regulator Product Sheet

2013 Product Range Catalogue

OTS
Aquacom[emoji768] SSB-2010, 4-channel transceiver (5 Watts Output Power):
SSB-2010-RL.jpg
Item# 900272-000
Model: SSB-2010, Aquacom SSB 4-channel, voice menu, diver transceiver.

Can be used w/CDK-6.

The Aquacom[emoji768] SSB-2010 transceiver is a 5 watt, multichannel single sideband underwater telephone designed with Professional Search & Rescue Teams in mind. The Aquacom[emoji768] SSB-2010 can be configured to operate with virtually any style full face mask (FFM) or mouth mask. With the addition of a CDK-6 Surface Accessory Kit, the Aquacom[emoji768] SSB-2010 is easily converted into a portable surface station.
Standard features are: Voice Operated Transmitter (VOX), Push-to-talk control (PTT), Squelch, 4 channels, Earphone volumes, Voice menu (the user can adjust the SSB-2010 underwater via the voice menu), removable transducer, and heavy duty design.

This affordable system is tough, powerful, and a must for any serious Search & Rescue Team!

Earphone/Microphone Assemblies (I have the Super Mic)
ema2.jpg

Earphone/Microphone Assemblies are designed to allow the user to connect either Hard-wire or Through-water communications to a helmet or full face mask (ffm). Due to the many styles of ffm on the market, we offer a wide variety.

The configurations can be endless depending on the application. The following configurations are the most commonly used. Custom Earphone/Microphone (E/M) Assemblies can be manufactured upon request. However, off the shelf assemblies will be more readily available.

In addition to supporting different installation methods for each FFM, E/M Assemblies can be configured with either one of these two microphones elements:

Super Mic is a water proof, pressure tolerant ceramic microphone with a compact, lightweight design and noise cancelling properties reducing background noises for clearer communications

All standard E/M Assemblies include a Push-to-Talk (PTT) button used only for through-water communications; dual 150-ohm earphones, and earphone covers.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom