Sold! PRICE DROP: SCUBAPRO KNIGHTHAWK WITH AIR2, MENS LARGE, EXCELLENT CONDITION

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pearly

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Scubapro Knighthawk Men's Size Large with Integrated Air2. In perfect working order. $350 plus $45 shipping ground USPS to continental US only.

This BCD is loved by divers all over the world. I am the original owner. It was purchased in Deerfied Beach, FL from a Scubapro certified dealer.

It is in extremely excellent condition. Most importantly, the Air2 has been serviced per the Scubapro "Parts for Life" program. It has been rebuilt on a regular basis in compliance with the Scubapro warranty. It was last rebuilt in March, 2023. The BCD has not been used since then. It is not due for its next rebuild until March, 2025. This program, unfortunately, is not transferable. The important thing is that it is current, and always has been on its annual or biennial rebuild.

It has 55 dives on it. It was personally cleaned by myself after each use, including rinsing the inside of the bladder with fresh water and has always been stored and hung on a BCD hanger inside my home.

I don't believe you will find a nicer, cleaner used Nighthawk anywhere.

I am selling it because it no longer fits. I am a recreational open water diver. I took occasional dive trips along the Florida Keys.

Attachments

• BCD9.JPG
    BCD9.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 29
  • BCD1.png
    BCD1.png
    483.9 KB · Views: 28
  • BCD2.png
    BCD2.png
    640.6 KB · Views: 27
  • BCD3.png
    BCD3.png