Programme Neustadt 2016

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I regret that I wrote ! I wrote thousands of messages are read .. this one was a mistake.. and I can not delete. If you can do it please..
you are interesting only Americans already activities.. no other world for you ..but they do vintage diving in other countries..and we are dealing with all..You did not need so much anger ! and Dr. Sam out of it..
German activite is a kind of exchange ,sales exhibition not a real diving. We will do it in our country on the island.. 27th jully in Istanbul .Deep 40 m ..our boys can dive with vintage equipments .
We think the world of all divers friends.. especially vintage divers..
They closed the link .. It is not my fault. Our page is open for all vintage divers : vintage diving in Türkiye (FB) All vintage divers can share photo video and messages. We would be pleased.. page is open, no matter what country. There is no discrimination in the country's language, nation. I publishes all your Sea Hunt photos and messages. We take great pleasure.. you're expected..

Last edited:
The URL www.historische-tauchergesellschaft.de on Dr Miller's posting looked promising and after accessing it I think I may have found what we're looking for in the Kommende Veranstaltungen section. "Kommende Veranstaltungen" means "coming events" in German. I know this because I taught, and have a Master's degree in, German. The "Annual International Historical Divers Meeting, June 11th & 12th 2016, Neustadt/ Wstr. - Lake Lingenfeld, Germany" invitation can be accessed at http://www.historische-tauchergesel...ngen/Neustadt_Einladung_-_Invitation_2016.pdf. Hope this helps.

Okay, you can get this through David's link, but we were also asked to upload it as a file. So here it is.

SeaRat

Attachments

• Neustadt_Einladung_-_Invitation_2016.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 79

Back
Top Bottom