Project Argonaut, totally new, vintage style DH regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's funny. Some of the Socal lobster hunters wear ...
IMAGE026.jpg
IMAGE069.jpg

Eric Sedletzky,

I'm not able to see your two photos. (The broken picture icon shows for each.) I tried a couple of operating systems and Web browsers, so I'm almost certain the problem is not on my end. Can you re-do? TIA.

Safe Diving,

rx7diver

Eric Sedletzky,

I'm not able to see your two photos. (The broken picture icon shows for each.) I tried a couple of operating systems and Web browsers, so I'm almost certain the problem is not on my end. Can you re-do? TIA.

Safe Diving,

rx7diver
It worked, then it didn't work, who knows?

Here, click on this link. This is the page I got the pics from. Scroll down and you will see many pics of how low they wear their tanks.
Gallery of California Backpack Divers : 1999-2001

Mine arrived today. I will be trying it out in the pool this weekend. I will experiment with position.

In theory does Godzilla with his super ray breath, regenerative G cells and neutron beam vision kick Kraken butt. Just wondering?

N

I don't know if super ray breath, regenerative G Cells and neutron beam vision are really necessary for a recreational dive. Is this training issue or a gear problems?
In theory does Godzilla with his super ray breath, regenerative G cells and neutron beam vision kick Kraken butt. Just wondering?

N

I don't know if super ray breath, regenerative G Cells and neutron beam vision are really necessary for a recreational dive. Is this training issue or a gear problems?
No, I am just considering upon the relative bad axness of probably mythical critters for future models of VDH double hose regs! :wink:

N

Godzilla vs. the Kraken aside, Argonaut 14-JRW reporting for duty:

photo6_zps594942e1.jpg

Kraken
Super Flex Diaphragm
Super Easy Mushroom Exhaust
Red Ray Beam Silicone Hoses
HPR Second Stage

Godzilla
Regenerative G Cells
Super Ray Breath
Neutron Beam Vision
Super Power Strength

Seems like an even match, maybe.

N

Regardless, They are both bad azzz.

Have you gotten to dive yours yet?

Godzilla vs. the Kraken aside, Argonaut JRW-014 reporting for duty:

photo6_zps594942e1.jpg

Kraken
Super Flex Diaphragm
Super Easy Mushroom Exhaust
Red Ray Beam Silicone Hoses
HPR Second Stage

Godzilla
Regenerative G Cells
Super Ray Breath
Neutron Beam Vision
Super Power Strength

Seems like an even match, maybe.

N

No, just in a pool. I already made my May trip to TR Lake and my June two weeks in the Keys and then I went to Destin/Ft Walton for a quick weekend, dove and fished. Came just a little late for those trips :(.

But, I am sure I can figure some place to go, not sure what is on my agenda and priority list, it might be August before I can find the time now. I promised the Jeep a trip to Utah and there is an astronomy thing I want to go to and then there is Oshkosh EAA Fly In and then ground support maybe for my brother at the Tripoli event, diving may take a hit.

N

Back
Top Bottom