Puerto Vallarta

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by fstout, Sep 30, 2000.

1. fstout

fstout Guest

I finally booked a trip to Puerto Vallarta. Does anyone have any dive experience there? Good or bad, any info would help.

2. King_Neptune

King_Neptune Founder

fstout,

Here is a Link to some Internet resources for diving in Puerto Vallarta.

Someone else may be able to give you some more personal feedback but I thought this might help in the meantime.

=-)

3. otegui

otegui Angel Fish

If you want to learn more about dive sites, prices and general info about Puerto Vallarta, visit this link here

4. Scubahippo

Scubahippo Scuba Instructor

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    You probably already booked your place in Puerto Vallarta, and that is great. If youa re mostly interested in diving I would recomment to stay in Punta de Mita. It is a small little town, 45 minutes north of Vallarta. From there you are only 15 minutes boat ride from Marietas Island and all the best dive sites in the area. There is a great dive operation there called Punta Mita Expeditions, and they will take to all the know sites and depending on your level they may take to some secret spots.
    Have fun there!!

5. bpawlows

bpawlows Angel Fish

# of Dives: I just don't log dives
    We went to Los Arcos with Local Divers (Nacho & Leslie) last January. They are a smaller operation with great personal service. Location: Los Piennes marina. I would recommend them.

6. otegui

otegui Angel Fish

Vallarta Undersea has departures from Los Peines pear in Puerto Vallarta, Marina Nuevo Vallarta and Marina La Cruz de Huanacaxtle located very near from Punta de Mita for all divers who enjoy to stay there. here is the link to the web page.
    some picks of Puerto Vallarta dive sites.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]