Question about (RB version) of Stealth Tec 2.0

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Clash

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I placed an order of the XDEEP Stealth Tec 2.0 Redundant Bladder version. I was wondering if it's possible to remove the emergency bladder's hose and inflator before doing simple open water dives, (dive with main inflator hose only, like the single bladder version) and connect it back when in more advanced dives where I feel it's necessary.

I ordered the redundant bladder version in case of emergencies in advanced solo cave explorations. Now I'm thinking if it will be uncomfortable with two hoses across each other on my chest on all dives.

If you have any experience or know about this please do advice.
Thank you very much

Better off being weighted such that the massively bulky RB version isn’t necessary. If it’s a real worry, using something like the DECO bladder or an MSR in a pocket.

That said, you can get a blanking cap for the second bladder OPV and find a 1” inner diameter silicone vacuum hose cap and zip tie it over the elbow outlet.

Better off being weighted such that the massively bulky RB version isn’t necessary. If it’s a real worry, using something like the DECO bladder or an MSR in a pocket.

That said, you can get a blanking cap for the second bladder OPV and find a 1” inner diameter silicone vacuum hose cap and zip tie it over the elbow outlet.

Unfortunately I can't change my order. I understood the first part of blanking the 2nd bladder's OPV.
May you please explain the second part?

I wonder why the double bladder is cheaper than the single bladder

What a bargain!

Back
Top Bottom