Raja Ampat Liveaboard - looking for female room share

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Janice Chilcoat

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm a happily married female who has a non-diving spouse and looking for another female to share a room on a liveaboard December 30-Januay 10, 2016. I have over 20 yrs diving experience and I'm very independent but want to share room costs.

Thanks !

So have I. And on many occasions there hasn't been another solo female traveller so I've ended up with a room to myself at no extra cost

Same here. I've been lucky 3 out of five times, I've signed up without a room mate and had a room blissfully all to myself.

That said, please tell me which boat and the price. Perhaps I can make it!

Hi and thanks for your reply. I just found out today that the trip I was considering is already full even though their website showed availability.

If you do Liveaboards often keep me in the loop as a possible roommate.
:)
I enjoy having my own room also but some boats charge a single supplement.

QUOTE="chillyinCanada, post: 7756425, member: 416605"]Same here. I've been lucky 3 out of five times, I've signed up without a room mate and had a room blissfully all to myself.

That said, please tell me which boat and the price. Perhaps I can make it![/QUOTE]

hello ladies, this all sounds encouraging to me: just checking for my raja liveaboard in march...good to know that it usually works out!

and yes yes yes, I actually booked today! my friend wanted to join as well so no single-room issues at hand here anymore. but I would have gone anywayzzz by myself as well.

Check out the Blue manta, they have very low single supplement.

How come I didn't hear about this before? The boat looks really nice. Price is comparable with Mermaid I. I want to switch boats now!!! :mad:

I only see 3D rendering of the cabins. Anybody got actual pictures of the boat?

I am going on Calico Jack. Price is quite affordable. and boat also looks nice. @BikerManiac: I am sure you will have a great time, the waters under the boat are most important :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom