Raja Ampat on the Damai Feb 23rd to March 2nd 2024

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IslandDiversHI

Contributor
Reaction score
Damai I is one of the higher-end liveaboards that does Raja Ampat. Cabin #1 on the boat is available on our full boat. The cost is $4920 per person. There is an optional week in Bali (Amed area) for $1000 per person in a 5-bedroom villa private for our group. 5 couples on the boat will go.

Raja Ampat liveaboard plus luxury villa Feb 23rd - Mar 10th, 2024 (cabin #1 available) - Island Divers Hawaii

Check out that link for full trip details.

Most of the guests are recently retired accomplished divers. There are a few people still working. It is a curated group of divers (you have to be reasonable to be invited on another trip - but you don't know us, so still a risk in that regard). It is getting a little close to departure, so I'm using SB to spread the word. If you are looking for a dive travel group of friends, you might like to join us. There are 4-5 trips a year, all over the world. I go on all of them.

Back
Top Bottom