Rebreathers in the P.I.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

can you list the chemical description/names instead of the common name used .

like the filter seives of the compressors, there are available adsorbents here in you can get them in bulk as long as you use the chemical description.

Bruce, you may want to try andiph.com. if im not mistaken you know matt caldwell? he distributes and carries all the rebreather consumables in the philippines

paolov:
can you list the chemical description/names instead of the common name used .

like the filter seives of the compressors, there are available adsorbents here in you can get them in bulk as long as you use the chemical description.

Sodium hydroxide, calcium hydroxide, commonly used as CO2 scubber in medical and scuba industry.

wedivebc:
Sodium hydroxide, calcium hydroxide, commonly used as CO2 scubber in medical and scuba industry.

well in that case they are available here in BULK ! as well as per kilo basis. NaOH is readily available.. but damn that is highly corrosive....

it can be purchsed at industrial supplies stores.

List
Appreciate the help. I will follow through with the leads. Matt and George with ANDI RHQ normally use the Extend air cartridges. Days are counting down till I will be back over there. After returning from this trip we will be diving a cave in south Thailand where the ceiling is at 100 meters then goes in. Should be alot of fun.

andibk

andibk:
List
Appreciate the help. I will follow through with the leads. Matt and George with ANDI RHQ normally use the Extend air cartridges. Days are counting down till I will be back over there. After returning from this trip we will be diving a cave in south Thailand where the ceiling is at 100 meters then goes in. Should be alot of fun.

andibk
Hopefully when you return you will post here your sucess at finding a huge inexpensive source of the cleanest sodalime known to man:D

Our rebreathers are serviced by Torben Bohn. If you need his info let me know by PM.

Back
Top Bottom