RECALL - SureLock II Weight Pocket Handles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks gcarter. only problem there is Jeddah is a 2 hr flight from here, or a 10-12 hr drive. I'll try to look in Bahrain, as it's a 45 min drive across the causeway. Hopefully someone there will be legit AND have the replacement parts.

I have the lotus i3 bought in May. Took it too my LDS and discovered mine were already the good handles. There was a picture on Aqualungs website showing how the new handles should look like.

Good call, will have to take a peek at the wife's to see if her's are the new ones. Bought it may 2011. Of course she only uses a weight belt so really not a problem :wink:
I have the lotus i3 bought in May. Took it too my LDS and discovered mine were already the good handles. There was a picture on Aqualungs website showing how the new handles should look like.

Phillip I have a Zuma travel BCD that has Sure Lock handles, but I am not sure if they are Sure Lock II, they have "Sure Lock" with no II written on the handle and they look like the photo. Are these handles indeed Sure Lock II?

Thanks

Yes they are, if they don't have the raised half moon under the handles they need to be replaced.

Skooter is correct. The Zuma was only produced with SureLock II handles.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom