RECALL: SUUNTO WIRELESS TANK PRESSURE TRANSMITTER & SUUNTO TANK POD RECALL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kelpprincess

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hello everyone,

I will be posting this thread in a couple of locations to make sure everyone sees it. Pls forgive the redundancy.

KP

SUUNTO WIRELESS TANK PRESSURE TRANSMITTER & SUUNTO TANK POD RECALL

Attention! Product recall: If you own a Suunto Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitter or a Suunto Tank POD, please visit www.suunto.com/recall

Recall Suunto wireless PODS.png

I see. And what do those of us who live in countries with no authorised Suunto dealer do?

The website doesn't say.

I see. And what do those of us who live in countries with no authorised Suunto dealer do?

The website doesn't say.
@Rhone Man

You are in an unenviable position. I don't see a local dealer and I don't see that BVI is eligible for online return. How did you buy your computer in the 1st place?

The website doesn't say.

I called my country's sole distributor, and was directed to one LDS which is the only authorise service centre here. I was also advised that i can call for a pickup to be arranged and sent to Hong Kong (probably my regional), and it would be sent back to me once done. I'm not sure if this is an option where you're at. but do check it out at suunto.com

@Rhone Man

You are in an unenviable position. I don't see a local dealer and I don't see that BVI is eligible for online return. How did you buy your computer in the 1st place?

Leisurepro.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom