Recsea DY.ADIRECS90 adaptor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crepitus

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm interested to find out whether the DY.ADIRECS90 adaptor is designed to work with Inon AD lenses, Inon 28AD lenses, or both. I am fitting a Inon UFL-165AD wide-angle lens and a Inon UCL-165AD macro to a FIX S-90 housing. I currently use a Dyron DY.ADJP90 mated to a 10-bar 67/AD adaptor, and would like to reduce the complexity.

Merci.

Dave

Hello Dave

The DY.ADIRECS90 is specialy made for Inon AD lenses exept the UFL-165AD.
Actually we have in developpment a new version of DY.ADIRECS90 to be used also with UFL-165AD, we espect this new part ready in about 3 weeks.

Best regards

Hello Dave

The new DY.ADIRECS90 is now ready and fit all the Inon AD macro and wide angle lenses, include UFL-165AD

Best regards

Hi Dyron Staff,

I would like to buy this adapter, but I need one that is compatible with the UFL-165AD.

If I were to buy it, how can I be sure that I would receive the new version rather than the old one? (they both have the same name!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom