Released - Scubapro X-Tek Sidemount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Intersting. I can't understand the part about steel and aluminium backplates. I am actually surprised that this actually looks quite decent system. Not going to replace my xdeep stealth though.

- Mikko Laakkonen -

I love diving and teaching others to dive.

Compatible with steel/aluminum backplates?

??

Isn't it the whole point of side mount that one gets into tight places where a rigid back plate would be restrictive?

Now that side mount diving has become "popular" everyone is offering the "best" solution. Somehow I feel that I should go with those solutions that existed 10 years ago.

I assume (which we should never do: makes an ass of u & me) the the wing is some how compatible with BPs? Also, the link to the XTek download clearly shows standard BP configurations. So Scubapro should be more up-to-date with their links and manual info. I'll stick with other sources.

under water some where

Looks like another high profile sidemount system, at least with the wing shown in the photos.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom