Roatan video: GoPro Hero 3+, Backscatter 3.1 filters and SeaLife 1200 video light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been messing around with it in the house, trying to make sure I know how to change settings and make sure I know what button does what and when to push it. I have a couple of different ways that I might mount it, one on a try with 2 video lights and the other on the cold shoe on the top of my still camera. I might be wrong but as I mess with it it looks like the gopro is easier to use than my point and shoot still camera. I guess that remains to be seen. I won't get a chance to try it in the water until July. sigh.

Hi dmoore19, I've learned a lot reading through this forum back to 2012 postings. One thing I'd advise is to walk around your house or yard with your GoPro on whatever mount you're using and practice holding it still and level. While the water is certainly a different environment, it's practice that will pay off! Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom