For Sale Robin/Subaru EY28 Engine (7.5HP) + Extras from RIX SA-6G Compressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

relax31

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Low hours (<100), runs smoothly. Serviced, cleaned and winterized last summer and has been crated and stored in a dry climate-controlled environment since. Ready to go; just needs gasoline and a little less than a quart of 10W-40 oil!

This was pulled from a RIX SA-6G air (scuba) compressor that I repowered with a 5HP electric motor last summer. Initially after the conversion and servicing, I planned to keep the gas engine to have the ability to convert the compressor back to gas for future diving expeditions. It now it seems unlikely that I’ll ever have such a need for the engine, so I have decided to sell. My loss is your gain.

This engine would make a great replacement (or spare) for someone with a RIX SA-6 compressor – or for anyone else who needs a 7.5HP engine.

Includes extras, as pictured, including over $275 of NEW parts:
  • NEW Moeller A/D 6.5-Gallon Fuel Tank. Used only once to test the engine after servicing
  • NEW Johnson Fuel Line Assembly
  • NEW Johnson/Evinrude Fuel Connector
  • Owners Manual, Parts Manual, Service Manual, printed and bound
  • Several NEW parts were added during the servicing:
    • Fuel lines and clamps
    • Fuel filter
    • Air filter
    • Spark plug
    • Springs
  • Carb Cleaner
  • Various parts for use with RIX SA-6 Compressor:
    • NEW Inlet/Duct Hose
    • Sheave
    • Belt
    • Various bolts and washers
  • Crate
Available for local pickup in Montauk NY, or buyer pays actual shipping. $250 OBO.

IMG_5526.JPG IMG_5527.JPG IMG_5534.JPG IMG_2959.JPG IMG_E5529.JPG IMG_5525.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5526.JPG
    IMG_5526.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 519

Back
Top Bottom